The Green Movement and the One World Religion
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What Will the One-World Religion Be?
- Worshipping Mother Earth’ and Man as His Own Savior
- ‘Avatar’ and Paganism
- One-World Green Religion’ is the Root of the Future One-World Government
- Deep Ecology – The Hidden Agenda
- The Gaia Hypothesis – A Goddess Reborn
- The Georgia Guidestones
- One World Religion is Not Enough
- Erasing Christianity from the Minds of the Masses
- Hacked Climate Emails Include Calls for Earth Government
- Gaia: The Revival of Paganism and Worship of 'Mother Earth'
- Men Who Run the World
- Green Cross Earth Charter: The New Ten Commandments
- UN’s United Religions Initiative
- New World Order or Occult Secret Destiny?
The Interfaith Movement Claims That All Religions Are a Pathway to God
- Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life:
No man cometh unto the Father but by me."
Please listen to these speeches by Gary Kah (April 2008). Gary H. Kah is an internationally respected researcher and author. As a former government trade specialist, he learned first hand of strategic plans to subvert the U.S. Constitution and unite the world politically and spiritually under a new world system. Gary Kah explains the new world religion and presents insightful clarification between authentic biblical Christianity and the occult teachings of the "New Age" by explaining the religious underpinnings. He also explains the growing "empowerment" of the United Nations, soon to be felt by us all as new international laws and regulations become fully enforceable in the new millennium.